分享城市 have gone from idea to reality and make sense in a world where one of the 17联合国可持续发展目标 预计会员国将在未来15年内实现：
"推动 the concept of Sharing Cities" and "sUpport成员在塑造框架，允许其公民和企业共同拥有和借用货物。"
俗话说："你 can't管理你不做什么't measure."
这 guiding themes and related questions 为此框架的未来方向提供线索：
如何 does your city establish effective channels of communication to engage with communities and enterprises involved in the sharing economy?
- 做 your city have a strategy to sustain innovation by opening, sharing and exploiting its data?
做 the city have an investment strategy to support and attract businesses with sharing business models?
- 做 your city promote any kind of shared services for environmental purposes?
是 you aware of any grassroots projects to support sharing resources for environmental purposes?
采购 and Commissioning
- 是 the city’s procurement and commissioning processes made accessible to smallbusinesses and social enterprises?
- 如何, if at all, does your city regulate the sharing economy?
- Is it a rules-‐based or ad hoc system?
- Is it typically permissive or protective when it comes to sharing?
- 做 your city actively promote itself as a ‘Sharing City’?
- 如何 does this manifest itself (eg: ad hoc businesses events, membership of national and international forums, promotional campaigns, formal strategy?)